Sonntag, 8. Februar 2009

I havent updated in a year!


I woke up this morning with snow rain coming down outside.  Making morning's even more pleasant. Reading headline german and american news and sipping on my espresso. Thankfull for living here. Makes me think of this Konzert Cafe I visited yesterday. I drank this dark beer (not coffee )and watched people conversate and listen to the beautiful classical piano music. The coffee place with an extensive history took you back into the classical ages of Beethoven. Thats a thing Europe can do to you. The concert coffee shop offers 2 musical artists each day mostly ranging from jazz to classical. Excitingly, they have an open session on sundays at 8 pm, each sunday. I'm contemplating of scouting the place out on a sunday with the company of my ukulele. The days are getting longer and the spring is lingering out somewhere waiting , waiting for me to finally play to the Munich public.

Keine Kommentare: